Sunday, January 18, 2009

We rented Cameron and Jake for a slumber party last Friday, and boy did we have fun.

We started with a roaring game of Simon Says



Jake didn't quite get the rules of red light/green light, he just ran as fast as he could

Then we played "tackle Scott"





Which resulted in being hauled to the kitchen

Jake waited patiently for his treat. "Tara, I NEED something!" What do you need Jakey? I NEED ICE-CREAM!"

So I gave it to them.

Their very handsome Uncle Scott put on a video

And they had treats and watched



Until they finally dozed off....with visions of the "spend-the night" fairy dancing in their ice cream filled heads.

They left their boots out for the spend the night fairy to fill.

Scott left early to study, and I awoke to two little boys calling "where are you guys" and wandering around the house holding boots full of candy. Being the responsible aunt that I am, I let them get in bed with me and eat all of their candy while they watched the rest of the video from the night before. Chocolate on the sheets but it was a great way to start the day:) Love you Cam and Jake!

4 comments:

The Fifes said...

That is just too adorable. Too bad i can't rent Corban to you guys! ;) Although if i did, i'm sure he'd have so much fun he wouldn't want to come home! Adorable pictures. :)

The Fifes said...

btw, you look so much like your sister in that picture!

Don and Amy Bennion said...

How fun! I really can't get over Jake's dimples...both boys are so cute! That spend the night fairy sounds awesome.:)

Amy

Anonymous said...

I wish I were one of those kids! It looks like so much fun; every kids dream come true! love you and miss you Tara!