Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My Wicked Quilt

I've been working on this project for about 4 years. Off and On.  And last week someone randomly asked me if I ever finished it and if I had pictures of it. It's been at this stage for about 2 years.  I need to finish the binding so I can say I am DONE.  But here it is,  we (my momma and I) designed it - made patterns from coloring books and other quilt patterns....
(this isn't the quilt obviously, but isn't Crew cute in his Bumbo chair? He sat in it right next to the piano and stared up at my voice student completely fascinated with the warm-ups, sooooo cute.) 
Photobucket
Oh and yesterday: 
Photobucket
You'd THINK this was a baby fascinated by his brightly colored toy. But back up and....
Photobucket
It's a baby completely fascinated with Shark Week on TV with his Uncle Andrew. 
Back to the Quilt: 
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments:

Stephanie and Joel Biggs said...

the quilt is AMAZING! I am such a Wicked Fan! I would love a quilt like that! FABULOUSLY WICKED!

bunkbuddies said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting pictures of your quilt! It's absolutely darling. I'm still shocked that you and your mom created the pattern.

Jason and Laura said...

I WANT this!!!!!!!!!!