Friday, May 28, 2010

Surprise!

This was the scene in my room yesterday morning!! Oh, I love these nephews. So cute with baby Crew.

When I got back from Arizona, Scott surprised me with this Crib!!!!!! I had seen it and loved it, but totally didn't expect to actually get to own it! Thank you to Scott's parents and everyone who came to my shower for helping us get it!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
I also came home to this beautiful blanket that my Aunt Stephanie knitted for Crew. I think this blanket is amazing. It took my Aunt Stephanie months to knit, and I secretly hoped it would be for Crew. Her handiwork is so precise! Crew loves it too!

2 comments:

Dan and Louise said...

Tara! It's me, Louise Cardon! I saw your blog link from Amy Bennion's. What a precious family you have. Crew is ADORABLE and you are beautiful as always. It's been forever, but I think about you and I'm so glad to know that you are doing so well. Email me sometime when you get a chance. louiselesueur@gmail.com

Ashlee said...

Okay love the crib, and you will be so happy you have it for all of your children! A crib is worth investing in. He is so cute too! I cann't tell who he looks more like! Also I showed my best friend your shower pictures and we stole a bunch of ideas from it, it turned out so cute! That shower was adorable!