Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Blogworthy

So many things have happened that are Blogworthy.

First of all, I bought a car. Yay. It is white and it is a camry and it has a spoiler on it and a sunroof, which apparently makes it sporty. Plus, I let Ben and Katie talk me into getting my windows tinted. I did, and now my ride is pimped.

Secondly, I went to lunch with my cousin Audrey. This is blogworthy. She lives in Salt Lake, and has been commuting to school in Provo for over a year, and this is the FIRST TIME we actually met up while she was down here.
This is Audrey. She is Hot:
This is my sister Katie. Also at lunch. Also Hot.
This is me. My tomato basil soup was Hot. Also yummy.
This is my friend Giulianna. Cameron has a huge crush on her. He calls her "Jillyonna"


Third, I sprained my ankle today. This is also blogworthy. Know why? Because it hurts. I haven't sprained an ankle in a very long time, and it hurt more than I remember it hurting. Plus, I got the injury while I was pushing Cameron's stroller down the big hill by our house. I tripped on it and pulled the stroller down and Cameron was upside down but thought it was kind of fun, and it kind of was because luckily he was strapped in. The good news is that I got to push the stroller uphill for almost a mile with my sprained ankle until I got home.



Fourth, I got a new camera. It's a really good one. I know how to do pretty much nothing with it. So far I've had one private photography lesson from my cute voice students Dustin and Amber Fife, which qualified me (not really) to volunteer to do an engagement shoot for a couple in my ward who wanted free engagement photos. This was terrifying and also fun. And also free. Below are a few I took of them.


And Fifth, and probably most blogworthy, my brother Ben took the GMAT today and got a 700!!! I am so proud of him. So proud of him that I gave him a whole box of Smart Cookies(see below). He has 2 jobs, one wife, 2 and almost 3(in a week) little boys, and somehow managed to put in hours of study in the basement for this test. That is so like Ben - he decides to do something and there is no stopping him. That is because he is disciplined and creative. Disciplined in the hours and hours of study in the early morning, and Creative in the ways that he comes up with to get things done. He always looks outside the box, like signing up for an online speed-reading course or hiring a math tutor that raised his score 90 points. Ben , all I can say is Holla!

Cameron and I ate cookies and ice cream in celebration. Then, we bought some for Ben.


This is Cameron at Smart Cookie. He is three. He ate ice cream on the Love Sac while we picked out cookies for his smart dad. Then, he gave me a bite. Thank you, Cameron.

No comments: