Sunday, May 18, 2008

On a Sunday...

Today we randomly found 10 pounds of chicken drumsticks in the fridge. This is gross and also disgusting. We all assumed it was someone else's. But it was actually put there by someone after a ward party. It was supposed to get returned to Costco. But since it had been in the fridge for three days, it had to be eaten.

We got home taught today.
this is our home teacher Nick.
this is beautiful Giulianna being home taught by Nick.
This is Annie. She is my pretty "roommate"/friend. She is a sassy red head. She also looks great in jeans.
This is my friend Matt. Today he told me my dress was pretty. That was nice, and now he deserves to be on this blog. Plus, he just got home from a trip to Peru. Plus, he starts a new job at a law firm in Salt Lake tomorrow. Plus, he bought me a strawberry limeade from Sonic with the crushy ice this week. Plus, he told me I wasn't allowed to choose a name for my car, that it had to just naturally happen. He didn't like any of my name choices: Gretchen, Tabitha, Beulah, or Bianca. He was honest, but incorrect. He also sat on my porch and talked to me and let me take pictures of his feet.
I long time ago I read an article that said you could always spot an amateur photographer because they always take pictures of their feet.
Ahem.

Andrew and I went for a Sunday bike ride around the neighborhood in Alpine this evening.
Volume/Drew
me/Tara

This is what we saw on our bike ride:
Our neighbor's beautiful horse, Sultan.

The tree in my parent's front yard. The deer ate all the middle branches in the winter. I love the sky in this picture.
This is Brother Hymas. His wife died a few months ago. She directed the choir with one swirly finger and a hip swivel and it was unique and adorable. I miss her. Brother Hymas is very cute. He is a vet and was out visiting the horse.








Amateur.

1 comment:

The Fifes said...

i love the journaling. You've got a great writing voice-- fun presence in your blog.

And maybe that's why i took pictures of my feet way back when. I hadn't heard it, but it seems true. I like your feet shots better than mine, though!