Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Cameron is Special



I just can't get enough of this boy! The little boys were visiting their grandma in California for a week and yesterday was a happy reunion. Cameron wore his joy school crown all day, and came to the grocery store with my mom and I. He pushed his little cart around and my mom let him put anything he wanted in his cart. He inspected the apples and got a rotisserie chicken. "Let's get one of those little turkeys for me!" And tried to sneak 7 packs of ding dongs.

My dad has been in the hospital all weekend with a weird heart thing. They still aren't sure what was wrong with him but have done enough tests to know he's not going to have a heart attack anytime soon. My poor dad looks so tired and feels so crummy.
Good thing he has these special boys to keep him company!

1 comment:

MisterandMissesLem said...

Cameron IS special!!!! I like the way the pic turned out!