Sunday, April 4, 2010

3 weeks

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is Crew in his Blessing outfit - the same one my brother Andrew wore years ago, and the same one that all of my nephews have worn. I love it. We decided we better bless Crew next week before he grows out of the outfit!

Last Sunday Scott and I spent 5 hilarious hours trying to do an official photoshoot with Crew. He peed on everything, spit up, pooped in my hand, cried, nursed, cried, slept when I wanted his eyes open, squirmed when I wanted him asleep...this guy is telling us who is in charge! We got a few, although I have to say that if you are contemplating taking your own child's newborn picture, my advice would be - don't! I thought it would be so easy and I could take pictures at my leisure, but nope! Trying to wear too many hats at one time. Plus, everything he does is adorable to us, so it's hard to be discerning...

Photobucket
Before we had Crew, Scott asked me "Are you going to take naked pictures of our babies?" I said "I don't have to, why are you opposed?" He said he thought it was just a little weird. Fast forward to Crew's newborn shoot and Scott is like "Oh, come over here, this is the cutest angle of his bum!"


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love Sock Monkey.
Photobucket
We're not sure if Crew likes sock monkey....
Photobucket

or not, hehehe. I mean, how inappropriate, Crew.


Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

The Fifes said...

So precious! My favorite is in the little cabinet... adorable!

Laura said...

Oh my!!!!! ADORABLE!!!!!! He is beautiful... really.. he is!! I love ALL OF THEM!