Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Spring

Thank GOODNESS it's Spring! We went to the park last Saturday to enjoy some sunshine.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This picture cracks me up.

I think one of the boys in our family kept the other boy up way too late last night because this is what I walked into this morning:
Photobucket

Am I ever going to get tired of taking pictures of these 2 together?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Appparently the swing works wonders for getting Crew to take a really long morning nap (especially when he only slept from 2-5am last night). Thank you, swing, for letting me get a shower, several loads of laundry, photos edited, and a blog post done.

Crew loves to be bounced or rocked. Remember that episode of the office where Dwight is sitting on the bouncy ball at his desk? That is us. Because Crew loves the bouncy ball. So we bounce for hours a day. When we stop bouncing, he starts crying.

3 comments:

John and Allison said...

I think the one of you kissing crew while he spits up is hilarius, but oddly enough quite cute!! I just did a photo session for a family that had twins and I felt that way about all of my pictures, one would be smiling while the other one picked his nose... It was pretty funny!

Mary said...

Oh, goodness! You're boy is just too cute!!

Lois Brown said...

Love the pictures of father and son, they are really special! You have a beautiful family!